Information Collected. Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- contact information: name, organization, address, phone number, email address;
- payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- shipping information: name, organization, address;
- information concerning how you heard about RREACH;
- feedback information: questions, comments, suggestions; and
How Information is Used. RREACH uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction,communicate back to you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information. RREACH will not sell, rent, lease, or share your personal information with anyone. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of RREACH and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of RREACH. RREACH will not send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.